Friday Feb 05 2016
This week's #FeatureTop7 features our good friend Will aka @P0l0DaGawd showcasing his top 7 footwear choices. The lineup includes a variety of coveted runners from Y-3 to Asics and even New Balance. Will keeps the selection fresh with plenty of different color stories and silhouettes. Check out the full breakdown below along with a couple reasons as to why Will chose these 7 sneakers.
1. Y-3 Qasa High in Royal Red - "I wanted this kick from the minute I saw them. Edgy, futuristic, Red, Love em."
2. Asics x Ronnie Fieg Gel-Lyte V 'Volcanos' - "One of my favorite kicks period. I love Asics Gel-Lyte V's, it's one of my favorite silhouettes, and there's no greater pair than this one."
3. Nike Air Jordan 1 High 'Chicago' - "This is a shoe I've wanted all my life. [When they released] in true OG form, I had to have them."
4. Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost 'Triple Black' - "Hats off to Kanye for this one. The 750 is just incredible in person. Murdered out (all black) made it even doper."
5. Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost 'Turtle Doves' - "Best... Sneaker... EVER.. What more can I say?"
6. New Balance x Ronnie Fieg 1600 'Daytona' - "The best New Balance 1600 ever made... Period."
7. Nike Air Max 1 'Grey Safari' - "I love grey and black when paired together, add Safari print and you got a winner here."
- Kevin Sanchez