Friday Mar 18 2016
For this week's #FeatureTop7 we showcase our very own PJ's rotation. The collection displays a selection of limited sneakers along with some iconic designs. From sneakers dating back to 2001, to new high-end runners like the Qasas, PJ covers all the bases of his sneaker style. Check out the full breakdown below along with a couple reasons as to why she chose these 7 sneakers.
1. Nike x DJ Clark Kent Air Max 1 '112' - "3M and elephant print, perfect."
2. Nike x SoleCollector Dunk High 'Cowboys' - "Epitome of my sneaker collecting days. It's Moist."
3. Nike x UNDFTD Air Force 1 Low in Purple - "Favorite UNDFTD collab with Nike."
4. Y-3 Qasa High 'Royal' - "Best present, and like I said... I like blue."
5. Nike Air Jordan 1 High 'Ripstop' - "I like blue."
6. 2001 Nike Air Jordan High 'Royal' - "Favorite Jordan of all time!"
7. Nike x Bodega Footscape Woven - "Woven wetness, well executed collaboration."