Friday Apr 01 2016
For this week's #FeatureTop7 we showcase our very own EJ's rotation. The arrangement displays Feature's two major sneaker collaborations alongside other comfortable runners. Del Toro and Wings + Horns also make an appearance, showcasing EJ's more formal wardrobe. Check out the full breakdown below along with a couple reasons as to why she chose these 7 sneakers.
1. Saucony x Feature G9 Shadow 6 'High Roller' - "Our very first sneaker collaboration, definitely one of my favorites."
2. New Balance x CNCPTS 999 'Seal' - "I love New Balance's 999 silhouette, and thought the concept behind this collaboration was executed well."
3. Asics x Feature Gel-Lyte V 'Prickly Pear' - "Another major collaboration for feature. Embodying the desert scene with the use of various materials also makes this one of my favorites."
4. Wing + Horns Leather Low Top in Black - "Favorite everyday sneaker. Able to dress up or down, not to mention the quality leather and construction. "
5. Asics x UBIQ Gel-Lyte V 'Midnight Bloom' - "Another runner with a dope colorway and concept behind it."
6. Del Toro Chukka in Black Leather - "My go-to for when I step out and have to dress up. Classy chukka silhouette with premium leather and subtle accents."
7. Adidas Originals 'Core Black' Ultra Boost - "Most comfortable sneaker ever. Wear it to work, gym, grocery shopping and the list goes on."