Friday Nov 27 2015
Stemming from our Feature 'Weekly Rotation' series we bring you the #FeatureTop7. The series highlights various sneakerheads along with their top footwear picks. This week we present Noel's #FeatureTop7 which includes a variety of rare sneakers including the Nike Air Yeezy 2 'Red October' and Nike SB 'What The Dunk'. Check out the full breakdown below along with a couple reasons as to why Chad chose these 7 sneakers.
1. Nike Sb What The Dunk - The originator of the whole "What The" collection and the dopest one in his opinion.
2. Air Jordan XX3 Premier 'Finale' - JB should've ended the Jordan line with this shoe. His number 23, Bulls colorway, and the name Finale would've made it a good way to end it.
3. Nike Air Force 1 Low 'Sakura UENO' - The AF1 is a timeless classic. Hype or not, it'll always be a favorite silhouette of his.
4. Nike Air Yeezy 2 'Red October' - This shoe defined HYPE. It set the bar for how much a hyped shoe can be valued at.
5. Air Jordan 2 'Eminem' - One of his favorite rappers
6. Nike Air Max 180 Solecollector 'Cowboy' - During the peak of his sneaker collecting days, ISS (Solecollector) was the only forum I used heavily.
7. Nike Dunk Low Friends and Family Pro Bowl- Chad is hardly home but always reppin so any shoe nike produces for Hawaii, I try to get.
- Kevin Sanchez